- Seeing someone leave the nest or walk by themselves for the first time is inexplicable, unless you’ve experienced it for yourself.
- Being in a learning environment encourages you to continue learning.
- Having something to care about and share is, almost, as important as having someone to care about.
- You have the chance to open yourself to 2,000 different opinions and personalities every day.
- You can be the change you want to see in your students.
- People ask you what you think, or they ask you for help, and they genuinely want to know the answer or be helped.
- You deepen your understanding of yourself.
- You meet others who share your enthusiasm for learning and help you on your way.
- You decide how you are going to teach and have control over your methods, and can change them at a moment’s notice in your own classroom.
- When people say thank you, you know they really mean it.
I always try to be balanced in my views, but usually love wins out in the end!