Share music with me
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Connect with me!
Tags I use#500words #IFD10 #mathchat #purposed a* a-level a-star a capella administration angela maiers barbershop bell curves blogging books care chorus competition direction education education reform empathy enneasophist wheel freelance freelancer gas house gang GCSE genius GeoGebra grades grading graph habitude history incentives intelligence internet kindness language learning management manipulative math mathematics maths music normalization online online communication origami paper-folding personality PLN portfolios quartet reasons reform reform symposium review rscon10 rules simulation statistics surveys teacher teaching technology twitter visual webinar why Windows Live Writer wisdom wordpress 折り紙 芳賀和夫
Posts by Category
My latest thoughts
- An origami nativity…
- Creative ways of integrating more water in the body
- Is it really a year?
- Virtuella och verkliga – göra anslutningar
- What is this #anyqs thing?
- What’s it all about #mathchat?
- Too much excitement?
- Why can’t you help me with my maths, Dad?
- Education vs. Schooling: are things out of proportion?
- Så chatta på Twitter – texten från min webcast för TeachMeet SkolForum2010
Search this site
Have you been to a Reform Symposium?
Pages on this site
- Finding Your Way Around…